How long have you been on DeviantArt?
What does your username mean?
Describe yourself in three words.
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
What is your favourite type of art to create?
If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
What was your first favourite?
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
1. I've been a member of dA about three years.
2. My username is a name I came up with when planing one of my earliest RPG characters. I never got to use her in an actual game, but I kind of liked the name and started using it as my nickname. It kind of stayed...
3. Reader, Writer, Gamer
5. A picture of one of my other favourite RPG characters, Drinall Duranei. She I even got to play with for a while.
6. I prefer writing fanfiction, but I'm pretty handy with HeroMachine, too.
7. Draw by hand, obviously. I have so many ideas, but no skill what so ever...
8. Something Mass Effect themed, I believe, but can't remember the individual image. Something by LordlessAlicia, correction ImperatorAlicia, I think.
9. Pictures and stories related to Mass Effect take the major junk out of my faves. There is so much awesome ME stuff around here...
10. Can't pick one. Won't even try.
11. I'm not into meeting people IRL, but I actually meet HarmaajaMusta every now and then since we have been real-life friends since long before either of us joined dA. And I always like to see her.
12. I've gotten a lot of good feedback and encouragement from several wonderful people here. So they have helped me a lot with my writing.
13. Word for stories and HeroMachine for images.
14. I have no particular place, unless it is my own home, right here, in front of my computer.
15. Hard to pick one. Every time I get nice comments for my story, but especially when wonderful Aku-Soku-San gifted me with pictures based on my story. That was really heartwarming.